The atmosphere is terrific as this is a very old Inn The food is terrific as they have a very good chef. Try the Sunday Cavery , very British and very good.. The downside is that the bar stays open until 12:30. if you get the room above the bar you get to listen to every conversation shouted over the Shena Easton tunes until they shut it down. We spoke to another couple who had stayed at the HB and they had the same room , same problem.
Have lunch there but sleep elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom