Just spent the weeknd at Cheltenham races and told I had to visit the "Hollow Bottom" well when we arrived at the "pub" it was very busy at the bar but the staff looked after our party with ease and had our table for dinner all ready and waiting. One of the owners Hugh was a perfect host and helped us choose from the great wine list and specials which were on offer. Everyone enjoyed the great food and the we all had a fantastic night. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom