only stayed for one night ,but would definitely go back. staff were really friendly,the food and meat quality was first class.we stayed in the bindaree room which is totally separate from the rest of the building,so we did not have to worry about our dogs barking or making a noise with direct access outside for late night wees.the locals on saturday night were most welcoming,brilliant atmosphere.we will definitely go back.thanks for a lovely weekend (even though it was snowing).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom