Stayed on a hot July weekend with family. Booked two rooms which were both on the small side but well kitted out and tasteful with all you could need - including good coffee with a cafetiere. Great bathrooms with modern showers and fittings. This is a popular pub with locals and more, making for a hearty atmosphere and there will be some hubbub at night, but either join in or take an extra drink to help you sleep. Breakfast and food was well thought out, but the best part of the stay is the staff, who work hard with a great attitude. The village of Guiting Power is a gem too. Lots of walking in varied landscapes and well off the beaten Cotswold path.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom