We really loved The Hollow Bottom, the staff were very friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble, the food was absolutely delicious, I would definitely recommend the Venison - it was first class, compliments to the chef. We stayed for 2 nights in Earth Summit, which was so clean and inviting and had absolutely everything we needed. Guiting Power village was so peaceful and quiet, our weekend was much more relaxed than anticipated, we didn't want to leave! Cannot wait to go back to the Hollow Bottom, maybe try the Pigeon next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom