My husband and I found ourselves stumbling upon this pub whilst looking for somewhere to stay last minute. We arrived at 8pm and were glad of the lovely open fire to warm ourselves whilst checking in! The staff were incredibly helpful, they can't do enough for you! We were shown to our room and informed of breakfast arrangements. Then we headed into the pub for a lovely light meal in the form of the sharing platter starter, it was delicious and well presented, it was washed down with the beer named after the pub (which I highly recommend). The staff even rescued me and my phobic husband from a rather large uninvited spider in our room! We were mesmerized by the walls of racing heritage, you could stay there all day going through it all! The experience was topped off by a generous cooked breakfast served by a very attentive waitress. In short we really enjoyed our time here and recommend it highly to everyone, all will be warmly received no doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom