We stayed at this Inn 13 March for one night to go to the races. Despite the size of this pub and location, it certainly has a reputation for excellent food and ale and a great atmosphere and without a doubt very popular.
A taste of the Hollow Bottom ale is one not to be missed. Food choices good. The food is all prepared to order and you can certainly taste the difference. Comfortable room and separate bathroom. Would definitely stay again and would recommend. Many thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom