Having walked 3hrs and covered 9 miles from Field Barn Park campsite near Bourton on the water, finding this pub the only pub in Guiting open on a bank holiday wknd sunday was a blessing. After several much needed ciders( westons on draught) we asked the staff to call us a taxi. The Hollow Bottom has its own mini bus!!! Many thanks for our lift back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom