Premier Inn Gloucester Business Park Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Brockworth
“Wedding”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here the night before my wedding.. staff were really helpful right from the start. Room was a gud size and very very quiet. Ideal pub next door with really gud food and really nice staff. Overall the whole experience was brilliant and couldn't fault the hotel at all.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
John E, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Gloucester Business Park Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Hi Shane thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment.
We hope to welcome you back in the future we are improving all the time and will have air conditioning soon we look forward to your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Stourbridge, West Midlands
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself was fine. Lovely corner room with two large windows. Could not fault it.

Our evening meal in the adjoining Brewers Fayre Restaurant was fine but when it came to breakfast it was a shambles. Despite the fact we had paid for breakfast because it was Mother's Day priority seemed to be given to non residents who had booked breakfast as most of the tables were reserved. The result was we had to wait for a table and the start of our day was delayed. Two of our party had a fair distance to travel. Several tables in the restaurant were empty but it appeared they could not be used for breakfast.

I appreciate that it was Mother's Day and families want to celebrate and thus remained at their tables long after they had finished eating but we should have been informed of this when booking breakfast and we could have made alternative arrangements.

For this reason I have marked this hotel down. As a paying guest I do not like being treated as "second class" as this is how we felt in the restaurant for breakfast.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Hi Sue thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment i am sorry to hear your breakfast experiance was not as good as it should have been i would be happy to discuss this with you if you ring me on 0871 527 8462 on a brighter note we are in the process of having air conditioning fitted which would enhance your stay with us in the future.
Plymouth England
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We booked here once again whilst in the area visiting family. What you see is what you get, clean, modern and functional.
Never had a problem with noise so always had a good night sleep.
Fits our needs perfectly for a flying visit

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hi Dave & Ali thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment more good news we are in the process of having air conditioning fitted so hopeful when you next visit us this will help to keep you cool.
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I've stayed here several times on business and have always slept like a baby!

The hotel itself it unimaginative, and reminds me of an American motel more than anything. The rooms are spacious, clean and completely adequate.

I often check in late due to the duration of the journey to this hotel, on one occasion I had forgotten my toothpaste - but the covering night receptionist/porter said it wasn't a problem and he would give me some, free of charge. When I got to the room, I realised I had forgotten it, went back downstairs but the night staff member was outside having a cigarette - so not to disturb him I thought I'd wait until the morning. I came down the following morning to pick some up, and the rude receptionist said I would have to pay £3.50, so I explained the situation to him and he essentially said that the chap I spoke to the night prior didn't have a clue what he was talking about! This was frustrating to say the least.

Brighter note, a Tesco superstore is round the corner, with Subway, Dominoes, Greggs etc in case you're hungry... which is a God send as the restaurant associated with this hotel is abysmal.

Room Tip: Top floor is quietest.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
John E, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Gloucester Business Park Hotel, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Hi Samiyahh thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment .Sorry to hear about mix up between shifts will speak to our guys so messages get relayed on to next shift. It was great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Gloucester Business Park.
Manchester
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have just arrived my room stinks. The corridor had a smell but it is much worse in the room. It s 10pm, I have had a 3 hour drive and can't be bothered to request a new room but the smell is bad.

I wonder if it is related the floods in the area, f the hotel knew this I should have had a warning as I checked in and the offer of free wifi as a little offer.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Deanw001
John E, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Gloucester Business Park Hotel, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Hi Dean
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of customer service and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. We will ensure all points raised are investigated. Please be assured that your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs. If you would like to call me on 0871 527 8462 i would be happy to discuss the matter with you to try and resolve the problem and to help you with a acceptable outcome.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014

A very clean & friendly place to stay, The food in the restaurant next door was excellent & very well priced. The staff in both restaurant & Premier Inn were very professional & friendly. The rooms very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
John E, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Gloucester Business Park Hotel, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Hi Paula we thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment .
We hope to welcome you back in the future. Just to pass on some great news from May we will have air conditoning here at the Gloucester Business Park to help you have a brilliant nights sleep.
Llanelli
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Welcoming and helpful.....good base to explore area from
Restful night and good service
Food was good
Little surrounding the hotel but easy access to the town centtre
definatley stay here again Top place

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hi Clive thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment .
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockworth
Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,093 reviews
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel
Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel
Mercure Gloucester, Bowden Hall Hotel
Mercure Gloucester, Bowden Hall ...
#1 of 2 in Upton St Leonards

Been to Premier Inn Gloucester Business Park Hotel? Share your experiences!