Just returned after a last minute booking of the 'Romantic Package Deal' what a bargain! Received bottle if Landin champagne and box of Hotel du Chocolat upon arrival in room. As part of package we received a 2 x £10 voucher for the spa ( one per guest). We arrived a little early as wasn't informed check in was 3pm when we booked. Staff very accommodating and prepped room for us to go in early. I was booked for a 2.30pm treatment in spa- opted for eye lift and firm treatment along with facial. I can't tell you how relaxing it was. Therapist Emma was very professional and made me feel at ease immediately. Treatment lasted about 1hr 30mins and it was like heaven. Felt so rejuvenated afterwards and would highly recommend a visit to the spa.
Did go for a quick swim in pool but lots of children in there made it not that relaxing.
Part of the package also included £26 per head towards evening meal at Hardys restaurant. Service initially was a little slow but once order was taken food actually arrived very quickly. Portions were a little on the small side but I felt were just right for me, however my partner was disappointed with size. Three courses are definitely needed.
Had a fairly good nights sleep however, as we were end of corridor listened to banging door for much of night. Room was very spacious with all amenities - tea/coffee making faculties, hair dryer, iron and board, seating area to eat. Opted for the complimentary breakfast in bed which came as part of package- was fab to not have to rush to get shower and dressed to catch breakfast service. Really enjoyed our stay - and also allowed to take our dog for a £15 charge which was great ( although dogs are not allowed to leave room) would highly recommend and hope to do again. Great package and a real bargain for all what's included!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is situated conveniently close to both Cheltenham & Gloucester and just minutes away from junction 11a of the M5. The Hotel boasts 122 contemporary, air conditioned bedrooms, all with flat screen TVs, tea & coffee making facilities and fridges. Hardy's Restaurant offers fantastic food in a light contemporary atmosphere overlooking the Cotswold Hills, whilst Hunters Bar and Lounge provides a relaxed area in which to enjoy a great range of food and drink. There is an extensive leisure club with great facilities including a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym and weights area and a Spa offering a full range of treatments. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - a q Brockworth
- Cheltenham Chase Hotel
- Cheltenham Chase Brockworth
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel Brockworth, Gloucestershire