Lowest prices for your stay
£80
Agoda.com
£78
Easy and fast booking
2,054 results
All reviews tara restaurant jacuzzi bath superior room afternoon tea main building mini bar east wing scones lovely hotel cream tea wedding venue evening meal bottle of prosecco sunday lunch bar area lovely setting night break
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2024

This hotel is the completely perfect package. The building is beautiful, the suite we had was outstanding, the location, perfect, breathtaking views. But above all the staff were the best, they were professional, very friendly and attentive, nothing is too much trouble, and put you completely at ease. The food here is amazing, first class . I really enjoyed my stay here and would love to come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michellegL2752FH
Reviewed 10 February 2024

We booked a function room for a 60th birthday party.I can't fault anything about it. From initial contact with Sam for the booking to the hard working bar staff and everyone in between they couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. (Even when I changed something at the last minute) . We opted for a hot buffet for people and the food was so good.. (And there was lots of it). Hotel is in such a lovely setting This is a big thank you from us for helping make the party a great success.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2024 via mobile

Lovely venue. Bedroom and en-suite much bigger than expected with gorgeous views of the Cotswolds. Huge comfortable bed with lovely linen. Bar/lounge beautiful. Staff very friendly and helpful and evening meal and breakfast so delicious. A value for money night away - thank you Hatton Court we could not of enjoyed it more

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2024

Great overnight 60th birthday celebration. A big shout out to Tikki, Claire and Laura, all of whom couldn't have done more to make it a great celebration/stay.
All staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you for all of the little extras which made it more special for the birthday boy.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2024 via mobile

Perfect hotel, one letdown.

I am happy with our experience with our room: Claire at reception, was wonderful enough to upgrade me and my partner Frank, for our anniversary to a Suite room with lovely views outside.

I am impressed with the bath, which does have jet washes.

I am totally impressed with the Food, the Mussel sauce was exceptional, the smoked haddock was cooked professionally. Breakfast included was a treat, and what a lovely continental layout and Eggs Benedict.

If you are Gay, and in your 20s this Hotel isn’t for you, therefore if I could I would give a rating of 3.5 stars, sadly me and Frank was accused of smoking, when neither of us smoke cigarettes and live in a non smoking environment, this was disrespectful and I do hope other guests in that hallway was questioned, as it does bring a bad mood to your experience.

Otherwise for views, food and a lovely room, this hotel was overall lovely.

Room tip: Upgrade to a room with a lovely view.
Date of stay: January 2024