What a lovely place. We held a reunion here with 13 of us staying some for one night and some for two nights. We also had two main meals in the 17th century Pub/Restaurant. The food was excellent and the staff were very helpful and very attentive in fact they couldn't do enough to make our stay successful. The rooms were excellent easily equivalent of a 4 stat hotel. Lovely full bathrooms with nice toiletries and plenty of towels. Absolutely no complaints and would happily recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the Cotswold village of Frampton Mansell lies the Crown Inn. A seventeenth century ‘cider house’ that is steeped in history and is, quite simply, a perfect village pub.Roaring log fires; delicious, traditional, home-cooked food; fine, locally brewed real ales; a stunningly beautiful building dating from 1633 and of course, good company.Add to this a very well appointed 12-bedroom hotel annex, ample car parking and simply exquisite views across the golden valley and you have the precise recipe for a relaxing and enjoyable venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel Frampton Mansell
- The Crown Inn Frampton Mansell, Gloucestershire