We visited the Crown Inn Frampton Mansell on a very cold Sunday afternoon. The bar and restaurant were both very welcoming with a lovely roaring fire! We were in walking clobber with muddy boots, but felt very at home and very comfortable! We just opted for the standard Sunday Roast and to be honest, the food was good - perhaps not enough of it though, but a Sunday Roast for £8:95 you cant grumble! Good pub grub style food. The beers are excellent and I'm a Belgain beer fan and so I was delighted to discover they had Leffe on draft. The staff were very friendly and the service excellent, along with great value for money. We will definitely be visiting again!! Highly Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the Cotswold village of Frampton Mansell lies the Crown Inn. A seventeenth century ‘cider house’ that is steeped in history and is, quite simply, a perfect village pub.Roaring log fires; delicious, traditional, home-cooked food; fine, locally brewed real ales; a stunningly beautiful building dating from 1633 and of course, good company.Add to this a very well appointed 12-bedroom hotel annex, ample car parking and simply exquisite views across the golden valley and you have the precise recipe for a relaxing and enjoyable venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel Frampton Mansell
- The Crown Inn Frampton Mansell, Gloucestershire