just got back after 2 night stay at the crown inn.my wife and i had a lovely time ,room was very clean,as was the bathroom.the choice and quality of the food was very good.The staff were all very attentive and lovley.Also it is and excellent base to visit the beatiful Cotswold countryside and villages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the Cotswold village of Frampton Mansell lies the Crown Inn. A seventeenth century ‘cider house’ that is steeped in history and is, quite simply, a perfect village pub.Roaring log fires; delicious, traditional, home-cooked food; fine, locally brewed real ales; a stunningly beautiful building dating from 1633 and of course, good company.Add to this a very well appointed 12-bedroom hotel annex, ample car parking and simply exquisite views across the golden valley and you have the precise recipe for a relaxing and enjoyable venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel Frampton Mansell
- The Crown Inn Frampton Mansell, Gloucestershire