Having spent weeks on end in high end hotels the Crown Inn in Frampton Mansell was exactly what we were looking for.
Execeptional in every way - I only wish that I could pass this message to everyone venturing into the beautiful English countryside.
If you are looking for somewhere with atmophere and personality, while still being immaculately clean, this is the one for you. The staff-owners are lovely, the food (both breakfast and the evening meal) was fantstic and the accommodation itself was clean, spacious, quiet and very comfortable. The current owners have apparently been there three years, and in our opinion, have done a wonderful job of creating the perfect english countryside experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the Cotswold village of Frampton Mansell lies the Crown Inn. A seventeenth century ‘cider house’ that is steeped in history and is, quite simply, a perfect village pub.Roaring log fires; delicious, traditional, home-cooked food; fine, locally brewed real ales; a stunningly beautiful building dating from 1633 and of course, good company.Add to this a very well appointed 12-bedroom hotel annex, ample car parking and simply exquisite views across the golden valley and you have the precise recipe for a relaxing and enjoyable venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel Frampton Mansell
- The Crown Inn Frampton Mansell, Gloucestershire