We stayed here when visiting the Cotswolds and on our way to cornwall it was a videal place to stop on our way down south.from Manchester. We have visited the Cotswolds before staying at Burford but this time anted to stay a little higher up the Cotswolds.
The accommodation was spotless, staff very friendly and helpful the breakfast was good as was the meal we had in the evening.
We were visiting from Australia and have already recommended it t family in the UK and friends intending to vist from over here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to Leckhampton Hill and Great Witcombe Roman Villa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Gloucestershire