This recently refurbished hotel was spotlessly clean& in a quiet location.Large car park and several marked bays for disabled drivers.I stayed here for 5 nights& it was a very enjoyable short break.The rooms are situated over 2 floors.There are several rooms that cater very well for their disabled guests.My room was large with comfortable double bed,4 pillows & nice bedding.The heating came from a convector heater on the wall.Room supplied with iron&hairdryer.Large desk,chair& comfy armchair beside smaller table.42inch HD Samsung tv on the wall.All the staff were pleasant&helpful.A very quiet room.Large bathroom with bath/ shower.Rooms cleaned everyday. The Beefeater pub/restaurant,The 12 Bells,was situated just yards from the hotel.All my meals were excellent.See separate review for this establishment.Hotel was a great base for travelling to the local towns,villages& places of interest.I look forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to Leckhampton Hill and Great Witcombe Roman Villa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Gloucestershire