We recently spent two nights at this hotel and as in the past, Premier Inn, exceeds your expectations. We prepaid on a Premier Inn special deal and again got value for money. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff as usual are very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them.
There is a Beefeater pub attached to the hotel but if you don't like Grills then try the Toby Inn further up the road. The meals we had in the Beefeater were ok but nothing special. However the Premier Inn breakfast in the pub was up to their usual standards. Why pay more for a "posh" hotel when you've got all you need here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to Leckhampton Hill and Great Witcombe Roman Villa ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Gloucestershire