This premier inn has very poor sound insulation, in the middle of the night you can hear people speaking or using the bathroom or taking a shower. The mattress was very flat and the pillows warn. Both of the soap dispensers were empty for our stay and on the second day had no towels left in the room. The meal deal on this site is from a very limited menu. On a Friday or Saturday evening book a table in advance as the beefeater gets very busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to Leckhampton Hill and Great Witcombe Roman Villa ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Gloucestershire