Members of our family met up for a family do and booked into this Premier Inn overnight. The location was great, giving easy access to Hucclecote, Stroud and Brockworth. Checking in was easy and staff member apologised for recent water damage on ground floor. We had been allocated a disabled room. We are not disabled but care had been taken in facilities if you were - i.e, low bed, sliding door to bathroom, coat hooks/hanging space lower. We looked after our 18month old niece in afternoon and the low bed was an advantage when she was on it! My brother had a triple room and that was very spacious. They said the put you up was more comfy than the bed. Other family turned up and I asked at reception for more cups and teas/sugars. These were given quickly and told to come back for more if needed. Beefeater next door. We had lunch there, which was ok and used again in the morning for breakfast. We hadn't booked in - £8.25 for breakfast but for a lower price you could get a drink and croissant. We did have drinks in pub in evening. Standard price and large TV to watch if want. Childrens' play area at back. Enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to Leckhampton Hill and Great Witcombe Roman Villa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Gloucestershire