We booked at the last minute using LateRooms.com, it looked really good online.
On arrival we were warmly greeted and shown to our room. It was snug but beautifully furnished with a very large, comfortable bed. We dined in the very cosy and atmospheric Inn where the staff were friendly and efficient. The menu was impressive and we were told of the FBI app which would give 10% off the food and staff helped me download it to my iPad. The food was amazing! Beautifully presented, piping hot and really tasty. I wished we were staying longer to try more dishes. After a very peaceful night, we had breakfast which was first class, the best cooked breakfast we had had for a long time. We left feeling we had found a real gem of a location. It exceeded our expectations and will be kept in our sat nav for future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire