A lovely country pub that we happened to chance on when we were travelling to Oxford. Myself and my husband had food there the one day and also the following day on the way back. The manager was polite and served us quickly. There was a lovely selection of foods and I had the ploughmans the first time and my husband had a Cajun chicken sandwich. We had Ham,egg and chips on the second visit the following day and my husband had one of their lovely pies. All I can say was I was so full up that I couldn't even fit a dessert in. The food was lovely,good selection of drinks.The only bad thing I can say about it is that finding the toilets could have been sign posted better. All in all a lovely pub with a nice friendly atmosphere. I would like to come back to stay in the Hotel part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire