Stayed here on a bike camp, its a pretty good hotel. Definitely beginning to show signs of age in places but they try hard to keep the standards up. The food is a very high standard for all inclusive / all you can eat and way way better than other places i've been to. Only mild grumble is that the wifi in the rooms is very patchy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Onthebeach, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca