Myself,my Wife and 18yr old son and 11 daughter spent a week at Club Pollentia from 13th july-20th july 2014. We have had 5 holidays in Majorca (Mallorca) and have always rented a villa but decided that we would opt for a half board basis on booking. We arrived and were immediately impressed with the location and how clean the resort was and friendliness of the staff. The resort itself is set in lovely lush surroundings that has its own nature reserve backing on to it. The other side has the sea! The apartments were clean and comfortable and had air conditioning and a ceiling fan. Food was excellent and with 2 resteraunts serving a huge variety of FRESH food you could not be disappointed. Some people have suggested that it can be manic at the buffet and like a catlle market but this is down to the arrogance and rudeness of certain guests that felt that they had the right to push in front of you. This can not be blamed on the hotel or staff.
We upgraded at the hotel to ALL INCLUSIVE on our 1st evening as the hotel gave us a cracking deal, I think my son spent what it cost to do this on his own!!! All drinks (including some premium spirits) food were included as well as some ice creams. This made it far easy and less stressful not having to worry about the cost of anything.
Entertainment was quite good with something for everyone although not my cup of tea and to be honest one of the French hosts could become quite annoying but that is me being picky. The Bejing Acrobatic team were amazing on our last night!
All in all this was probably the best and most relaxing holiday I have ever had and would like to thank all the staff for a wonderful holiday. We are already planning to go next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca