Just returned from 2 weeks here with 8 and 10 year olds, amazing! Staff are great (except a few grumpy bar staff) Animation team have activities all day for kids from babies to teenagers, also adult activities, shooting, archery, yoga and aqua gym. Staff speak several different languages so never a barrier as it's not the most popular place for Brits (which we like!) We were all inclusive, you are given a card that you have to take with you at all times to be swiped and signed for (bit of a pain but better than a wristband I think?) food is excellent with 2 restaurants and 2 pool bars serving food very wide range of choices in the restaurants, drinks are branded and included a mini bar in your room so always have a supply of juice/water on hand. The evening shows are good, ranging from the Animation teams own productions to outside musicians and performers. Pools are great for all abilities, one includes an outdoor hot tub! The resort sits on it's own but has a free bus each day to different beaches and the public bus stops right outside into porta pollensa and alcudia every 15 mins for €1.55 so it's good value. Porta pollensa has a great market on a Wednesday that's so much cheaper than the shops for souvenirs! Only reason I'm not giving this a 5 star is our room, which was a village room on the ground floor with an excellent view, was really tired, the "double" bed is 2 singles pushed together and the other 2 beds are a sofa bed and a camp bed that squeaked whenever moved!! The walls were dirty and the bathroom was very very old, were very rarely in our room so it really wasn't a problem, you can upgrade rooms when you check in but at €25 euros a night we felt it wasn't worth it? One last note, Mosquitos are everywhere as it's next to wetland so be aware and if you get bitten easily do not use the poolside toilets! We will definitely return to this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca