“Could of been better”

Ranked #32 of 327 Restaurants in Alcudia
Price range: US$14 - US$36
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Terrace with a nice, family atmosphere where you can enjoy an excellent meal. Great children's playground and free wifi. Extensive letter of cocktails and other drinks to enjoy live music.
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Visited tivoli with fanily for a few drinks followed by a meal, menu was lacking compared to other nearby restaurants. From the outset I just struggled to see any passion from any of the staff again compared to other restaurants they just weren't personal or friendly, although the young lady working by the ice cream section was lovely and took to our son. Meal arrived, ribs were tasty but fatty although my partner said the rest of the meal was nice. My sirloin steak came rare although I asked for medium, after a few minutes a waiter came over and pretty much took it away for more cooking without me having to ask. Steak wasn't great. Could of been better but the children's play areas are a nice touch.

There are newer reviews for Tivoli Terrace

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Loved the fresh off the BBQ ribs. Good atmosphere and always busy. Seemed to try and sit families one end of restaurant

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Visited here twice during our week in alcudia. First time got pizza was tasty enough, three year old daughter demolished her spaghetti bolognase so much so that on our last night we returned and again she cleared her plate. Nice wee play area for the kids bouncy castle, climbing frame, slide and swings. Meal for five 3 adult meals 2 kids (which included drink & ice cream) on the first night was about 48 euros, think the second night was about 63 euros. Very reasonably priced and another restaurant with big portions. If was to return to alcudia would return to the restaurant

Reviewed 30 July 2014

What could you not like about the steak in this place. They were the biggest I have ever been served outside of the States.

They were cooked expertly and the waiters all served the food with a smile and in a timely fashion.

I would recommend eating here while you are in Alcudia.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The sparklers in the cocktails were a retro touch and added to the relaxed fun atmosphere. Live music was entertaining without being overbearing, (phew!) Our dishes were all fresh and a healthy size. I had the rabbit which was cooked to a crispy finish without being dried out. The steaks were good and again not overdone relative to how they were ordered. Our waiter was a friendly lad who was happy to chat and have a bit of banter. Would certainly go back. In fact we we're taken there by my brother-in-law who had been before, so it was a safe recommendation.