“Stayed for a long weekend break end of Oct early Nov” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Pure Salt Port Adriano

Hotel Pure Salt Port Adriano
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in El Toro
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Stayed for a long weekend break end of Oct early Nov”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

the hotel lived up to all expectations. The spa was lovely and well worth a visit. Although the views of the sea and Marina are wonderful,,unfortunately as we were allocated a room on ground floor and our view was obscured by the parasols.
Another little disappointment even though it was our anniversary there was no complimentary cake etc (which we have always received at other 5 star hotels)

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have obscured views of the sea and marina
1 Thank Jam1_12
MacHotels, General Manager at Hotel Pure Salt Port Adriano, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your kind review and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay that much in our hotel.
I am sorry you did not totally like the view from your room, and we will be pleased to allocate you a room on a higher floor a next time.
Also I appologize for the fact we did not offer you any anniversary surprise; we normally do and I will check what went wrong so it will not happen again in the future.
I am glad you nevertheless had a nice time with us and thank you for the compliments concerning our spa.
I remain at your entire disposal for any further information and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.
Also, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year.

Hotel Port Adriano*****

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Arabic first
St Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

This was by far the best Spanish hotel my wife and I have ever stayed in.
The staff were first rate and nothing was too much trouble.
The room was supurb, the overal facilities faultless.
We will be going back in the future.

Room Tip: Upper levels overlooking the harbour.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank andy01d
MacHotels, General Manager at Hotel Pure Salt Port Adriano, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Guests,

We were very flattered to be the best spanish hotel you have stayed in and this of course was a huge motivation for the entire team, so I would like to thank you very much for this enormous compliment.
I am pleased you appreciated our staff and that you liked the rooms and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.
I hope you had a safe journey back home and wish you a nice winterseason.

UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Beautiful hotel. Excellent service. We stayed for a week at the end of October/ beginning of November and could not fault anything. Had an excellent breakfast outside each morning and then a fabulous dinner each evening. The hotel is immaculately kept. Small touches like a daily bottle of water and bottled water with turndown make all the difference. The staff obviously take great pride in the hotel. Cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: The junior suites with hot tub on the balcony are just wonderful!
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your kind mail and I am extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay in our hotel together with the breakfast, dinners and our rooms.
I have passed on your compliments to our staff and they were very pleased with this positive comment.
I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon in our hotel and remain,

Derby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

A small adult only hotel with lovely views of the sea and marina. Our second visit and it will not be our last. Good restaurant - excellent breakfast served on the terrace overlooking the pool and marina.
Twice during our stay we were asked to fill in a comment card at breakfast. I have to say that the service was much better on those mornings!
The rooms are spacious and clean with good sized balconies.
Service around the pool rather slow and sporadic.
Very small gym.
Small but good spa.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Brenda A
MacHotels, Director General at Hotel Pure Salt Port Adriano, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for shariing your kind opinion on Tripadvisor and I am truly pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to return.
I am sorry you got the impression the breakfastservice was better on the days you received the survey and that you were dissapointed by the service around the pool and I have spoken to the Restaurant Manager in order to improve these two points.
I am very happy you enjoyed the views, the food in the restaurant and for breakfast and the rooms.
Again, I would like to thank you for your remarks with which we can improve ourselves and for the positive opinion which stimulates and flatters us.
I remain at your entire disposal and would be pleased to welcome you again in the near future.

Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

This hotel is great, a true 5 star. Very well managed, large and comfortable room with fantastic views, very good service (excellent from the guys at the reception) and wonderful breakfast. We had a couple of small hiccups which were promptly and efficiently resolved.
My only disappointment was that, for some reason, I had (wrongly) assumed there would be direct access to a beach where I would find sun lounges and parasols. There isn't. You have to walk down a hill 5-8 minutes (or take the hotel’s shuttle) and all you will have on the beach is the hotel’s towel on the sand.
The marina is beautiful, full of bars and restaurants but not exactly to my taste: they are too “international”, designed for (rich) tourists. I always prefer local atmosphere, with local food and local people. But we had a car and this wasn't a problem as we drove to other restaurants.
The hotel itself is excellent and I would certainly recommend it, especially if you are looking for an oasis of peace and tranquility.

2 Thank SoniaBirmingham
MacHotels, Director General at Hotel Pure Salt Port Adriano, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your kind opinion and I am pleased you had an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us.
The beach is just beyond the hotel but indeed does not have a private access and that is why we provide the shuttle at any time from 07.00 to 23.00 hours. Unfortunately the town does not provide sunbeds there for the moment, but we do have a sunbed rental service and I am sorry we did not explain this to you upon arrival.
I am very happy all the other hotel services pleased you and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

Staffordshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Just returned from a wonderful stay at this hotel. From the first instance the staff made us feel welcome and special, especially David who greeted us. We were treated to a complimentary drink of our choice, whilst the finishing touches were given to our room, which we sat and enjoyed looking out at the splendid view from the terrace. We did need to change rooms due my husbands vertigo and this was not a problem to the staff, and we were soon settled in our new room efficiently and effortlessly on the next floor down. The room was a standard, but very well equipped with a separate shower bath and toilet. There was a double sink and complimentary toiletries, also slippers and bath robes were provided. The mini bar was well stocked, but expensive so we didn't use it. The wardrobes were spacious and there was plenty of drawers for storage. The balcony was a lovely size complete with table and chairs and of course that beautiful view.

Each evening someone came to check your room was ok and no more towels were needed and they brought a bottle of water each and a little treat like pieces of fruit and little cakes etc. They also provided a slip with the predicted weather forecast for the next day, which was a nice touch.

Breakfast was excellent so many choices fresh fruit, yoghurts, breads, cheeses, meats ,fish and a chef cooking eggs bacon omelettes pancakes etc. Fruit juices and water and Cava was provided every morning. Waiting staff were pleasant and helpful and I had a lovely birthday cake on my birthday morning.

We only ate dinner on the Tuesday when a special tasting menu was served on the terrace. This was very enjoyable and the setting was superb, with candle bags lit around the pool area, and fresh flowers and candles on each table, very romantic. The cost was 45euros per person, plus wine, a little expensive may be, but nice for a treat and after all you are on holiday.

The reception staff were helpful and informative, especially Hugo, about the area offering advice on travel and restaurants in Palma. We did use the shuttle bus on a couple of occasions to return to the hotel from the port, although it really was ok to walk, just around 5 mins up the hill.

The pool area and sunbeds were kept spotlessly clean and we never had a problem getting a sunbed. The infinity pool was quite cool, but one soon adapted to the temperature after a short time, and it was lovely to cool down in and look over at the sea and the yatchs. Drinks service around the pool was may be a bit hit and miss but nothing too bad. The spa was beautiful, nice to have a Jacuzzi after a hard days sunbathing and the indoor pool was lovely and warm. We didn't use the sauna or steam room so can't comment on that.

The port was lovely in the evenings with several bars serving good food and wine at reasonable prices, we were paying around 50 euros for a couple of courses and a couple of glasses of wine.
We did try Aroma and The snooker bar which were on the main road above the port and had excellent food there too, but we enjoyed the atmosphere at the port better.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and we will definitely return in the future. Thank you to everyone there for making our holiday so special.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a wonderful sea view
2 Thank Lobow
Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your detailed opinion. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our services, the view, the turn down service, the breakfast, the dinner and the sunbeds terrace.
I have passed on your kind words to our staff and we would all be very pleased to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.
I remain at your entire disposal,

Westhill, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

What a beautiful place. Staff were all amazing - so friendly and helpful. Views from balcony absolutely breathtaking. Hotel shuttle so convenient and the driver was really pleasant. Breakfast a huge choice and the bacon cooked to order really made it special. Marina is worth a stroll around - some lovely bars and restaurants although pricey. A trip to Puerto Portals is a must to see and experience a marina on a grander scale! Husbands enjoyed a couple of rounds of golf. Really had a great week. Woul certainly recommend this hotel. Child free is also a huge bonus.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MacHotels, Director General at Hotel Pure Salt Port Adriano, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Dear Guests,

I am pleased you enjoyed your holidays and thank you very much for sharing your opinion. I am happy you enjoyed the views, our shuttle service and our breakfast and I have informed the staff you were pleased by their work.
I hope you had a safe journey back home and to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near El Toro
Sol Beach House Mallorca
#2 of 39 in Palmanova
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,037 reviews
Castillo Hotel Son Vida, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Castillo Hotel Son Vida, a Luxur...
#8 of 73 in Palma de Mallorca
Hotel Marina Luz
Hotel Marina Luz
#7 of 24 in Can Pastilla
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
#2 of 8 in Port de Soller

Been to Hotel Pure Salt Port Adriano? Share your experiences!