This is not a large hotel but is well located allowing easy access to the Parramatta river for walking. Rooms are pretty basic and pillows too small for a comfortable nights sleep. The room size is generous and the ensuite is acceptable. Staff are responsive and parking is reasonably priced. Rooms are not noisy. Breakfast, which seems a standard inclusion, is disappointing and food is at best warm, not hot. I stay at a lot of Accor hotels and this is not one of their better properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting and diverse location of the 4.5 star Novotel Sydney Parramatta! Located in the cosmopolitan restaurant and bar precinct of Parramatta, this internationally branded hotel offers 194 accommodation rooms and caters to both the corporate or leisure traveller alike. After enjoying a relaxed day out with friends or a long day at the office, retire to your home away from home and be greeted by a friendly smile in the warm ambience of our Parramatta Hotel. Tantalise your taste buds in the hotel's Two Forks Restaurant and Bar serving modern Australian cuisine. If you are feeling energetic, why not take advantage of the extensive leisure & parking facilities and treat yourself to a dip in the hotel's heated pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- The Sebel Hotel Parramatta