“Really enjoyed our dinner”

Thai I M Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 480 Restaurants in Parramatta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Really enjoyed our dinner”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Where Thai I M is in Parramatta - the North end of Church Street, once it used to be quite dead around there however now with lots of multi-storey businesses and also a lot of flats' restaurants are starting to pop up. It is a very pleasant restaurant and the Thai is quite good. My husband loved the Chicken Sate entree and his Pad Thai, I had a Thai Beef Salad and we enjoyed dessert. Not that I would say it is the best Thai I have ever had but it was really enjoyed and the prices are quite good. It is BYO which always is a plus.

• Visited May 2014

Chalong, Thailand
“Thai and tasty”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Another great little restaurant in Parramatta which is becoming the food hub of Sydney. Great Thai dishes and so tasty. I went with a large group and nothing was too much trouble for the staff . Another great dining experience in parramatta

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fiona F
North Parramatta, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Excellent service and great value meals. Will be going again for sure. Food was tasty and filling. Excellent atmosphere.

Visited March 2014
“Our once a week treat”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My partner and I order from Thai I M Parramatta at least once a week. We always get hokkien noodles & money bags. They are delicious! With every meal you get, they give you complimentary prawn chips.
We always get takeaway, you can order online for pickup or delivery & the staff are always very friendly.

• Visited November 2013
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great Thai to suit our flavours as it was our first time for thai food. The service was great and the staff was very polite

Visited March 2013