“Ridiculously awful”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This place is a joke.

Service:
Rude, slow and unattentive. The staff really looked like they did not want to be there and definitely wanted to take out their mood on us.

Food:
Mediocre would be a bit generous for 317. I ordered a steak and it was the worse I have ever eaten. My friends chicken was dry and not enjoyable. The order was made 20mins after seating and the food took 40mins to arrive.

Price:
For the food and service, not worth it.

This place was good a few years ago but has really gone down hill. No wonder they have to advertise their restaurant on radio.

1  Thank Deedianne
There are newer reviews for Restaurant 317

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Went there last night with family. Steaks were good although there medium rare is rare and well done us medium well done. Chicken skewer was filling and well cooked although could add a little more spice to it. John Dory was excellent. Atmosphere is semi formal and nice.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We will not go there again, the staff are rude and the food was extremely poor. This restaurant was good but it has gone way down in the last few months.

2  Thank Margaret C
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff here are atrocious.

Ignored my request for a quiet table when making the booking, rude once I questioned it and didn't offer me any other table in an empty restaurant.

Left a rude voicemail regarding my booking when I told them I would go somewhere else.

So many choices on Church Street the restaurant across the road El Phonecian was AMAZING.

First impressions last and 317 you have me the worst imaginable.

1  Thank Kellyannewaterside
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Service was fair to good. Food was generally ok with the pizza rated very good. one person thought his meal was just like home cooking not restaurant quality.
My pumpkin soup was excellent very hot and more than enough. Sticky date pudding was stale and dry. Rushed at end of meal.
Overall i would go back again,