“Excellent food, atmosphere and price”
Review of Sabatinis - CLOSED

Sabatinis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2012

This is a hidden gem in the Parramatta dining precinct. It is off Church St so does not get the noisy hoons in their cars. It has an air of elegance and sophistication not found in any of the restaurants on the main strip and staff are experienced and not casuals as is obvious on Church St. Great food range on the menu and dishes are well presented. Prices are very good.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Right opposite my hotel this restaurant provided a friendly and superb quality meal for a lonely traveller.
The Octopus starter was superb, my Chorizo main was excellent although the sausage was different to the original available in Spain (less red/orange for a start), having said that it was delicious
Great staff - I would go again

2  Thank Ian P
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I have been to this restaurant on many occasions - the food has never been bad or disappointing but it is "great" 50% of the time and "ok" 50% of the time. I went there the other day and picked something from the "specials menu" - special it wasn't - mixed grill (chicken / beef / lamb) I was advised there was no lamb so I decided 2 beef. The meat was on skewers - chicken was good but the beef? I was expecting pieces of meat - not mince meat packed on a skewer. It all tasted ok - so was not something I would send back but it was a meal I would expect at the local club, it just wasn't $27.00 paid for it.
The service is good - except - they do come to your table every 10 minutes to ask if everything is ok - very frustrating when you're in the middle of a conversation for this continual interruption.
As mentioned above - I have been here many times - would I go again, I like the ambience and the menu - I keep giving them "another go" but with the competition around this restaurant I am tending to go else where.

3  Thank Razar88
Reviewed 17 March 2010

Family operated, excellent service, cannot fault. An excellent place to take your business clients, and just a few steps of gthe main strip. Been there about 5 times over the last 12 months.

1  Thank cammos
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 13 February 2008

Excellent dining experience. Good couples restaurant for the romantic vibe

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook