“Slow service & pricey”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Had dinner with a group of 10 people. The service was slow to begin with and required the assistance of other waiters during the night to keep everybody attended to. The food was ok but certainly pricey. I paid $34 for a rib eye steak which was cooked well but no better than my local RSL club which costs $10 less. A 330ml bottle of Heineken was $8. I buy a carton of 24 bottles for $40 at my local bottle shop! Also the acoustics are poor. As the other tables increased in volume it was very hard to hear people talking at my own table.

1  Thank mitchellaustralia

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Very slow service, food OK, nothing to get excited about & make you want to return. Saturday night & was reasonably busy.

Overall, for the cost & service can do much better elsewhere in Parramatta.

2  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 13 October 2013

White tablecloths, good menu and very good food. A favourite of ours at Parramatta. Good for before theatre meals but excellent for a long leisurely evening.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Dined alone. Waitress was very friendly and efficient with the wine service. Ordered Lamb Shanks, they were tender but totally lacked flavour. Ordered a cheese platter and after waiting 20 minutes asked them to cancel which they agreed, as they had not started preparing. The place was not busy. Left a little hungry, would not return.

2  Thank Mickthered
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Went to this restaurant tonight with my husband, we booked in early as I know Saturday night is busy. It started ok, however when the larger tables came in we found that the two table got lost. The food was average, nothing to rave about. We tried to get the menu for deserts and after about half an hour about to give up when a waitress asked us if we wanted desert! We ordered a desert and coffee, the coffee came and was finished and still not a sign of the desert, we had to try and find a waitress to see where it was! I said if not plated up forget it and just bring the bill. The desert turned up and was very average. This restaurant needs to wake up and look after the two tables, but not the case. It was not a great dining experience and we will not go back.

1  Thank AinsleyW973