“The pizzas are to die for....”

Criniti's Parramatta
Ranked #41 of 487 Restaurants in Parramatta
Price range: US$16 - US$53
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Criniti's restaurants are proud to be serving Sydney, Newcastle & Melbourne with the best Italian pizza & pasta in Australia, as voted by you. Our menu is a fusion of traditional & contemporary dishes from steaks & burgers, to seafood platters & gourmet salads.
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Just had the gnocchi last week for something different. .. it was the best I've had for a long time. .. staff are super friendly and helpful but not intrusive. .

There are newer reviews for Criniti's Parramatta

Reviewed 29 July 2014

If you are looking to take someone out on a first date and money is not an issue, by all means take them to Crinitis. However if you want value for money, and a good feed, then visit Liana's (also on church street).

1  Thank GypsyRover888
Angelo D, Guest Relations Manager at Criniti's Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Hi GypsyRover888,
thanks for taking the time to review our restaurant in Parramatta.
From your review I understand you enjoyed our food and service, so regarding the comparison I would like to underline that the "value" you are referring to sometimes is not balanced by the service and the food you get in different location.

We are sure to serve the best quality food as well as to provide an excellent service.

We look forward to many more years of serving you in the true spirit of hospitality for which Criniti's is known.

Kind Regards,
Angelo D'Alessio

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Still excellent service & food and the best meal on my recent NSW business trip.

This time I tried the Nona bruschetta which was different and very nice. I (again) had the salt bush lamb dish which was excellent. The menu is extensive so perhaps I can be more adventurous next time?

I note that apart from several Sydney locations they have just opened up in Melbourne. Here's hoping they choose to open in Brisbane soon as I will be a regular!

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This is my first time here at this Restaurant and it was absolutely nice and romantic view. Though the only issue I experienced was the way the pizza was made. I still think the best pizza I have tasted in Sydney is in the west.

1  Thank PizzaLover4ever
Angelo D, Guest Relations Manager at Criniti's Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Hi PizzaLover4ever,
Thanks for taking the time to review our restaurant. We really appreciate your nice words and the fact that you enjoyed our venue. I would just like to know what the issue you experienced is, when you refer to the way the pizza was made, in order to get more information and allow us to improve our standards and service, could you provide some more detail regarding this please?
Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you again here at Criniti's.

Kind Regards
Angelo

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I've been to Criniti's Darling Harbour, and it's fantastic, so I was hoping Parramatta was going to be the same. While there was no view like Darling Harbour, the rest of the experience was not too bad. Attentive staff, tables clean and ordering straightforward. Our meals came in next to no time and as we had ordered. Though I do agree with a previous reviewer that the breaded chicken (schnitzel) was expensive for what it was. We sat outside on the sidewalk under the heaters. We finished with coffee and biscotti and all up we were satisfied with our visit. The only thing I would criticise is the dress code of the staff... I don't like t-shirts on waitstaff, a bit too casual for me considering the establishment.

Hi ForeverYoung50,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the comments and feedback from your most recent stay at Criniti's Parramatta. The responses our customers provide us with are an invaluable source of information and allow us to improve our standards and service.
For this reason I want to thank you for the good words as well as for the consideration regard the breaded chicken and the staff dress-code.
I can assure you all of these comments will be addressed going forward.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write your constructive feedback on TripAdvisor. We look forward to the opportunity of see you in any of our locations in the near future.

Kind Regards