We stayed here in January 2013 for 1 night to attend a family birthday. We chose Meriton because we had stayed in a Sydney Meriton last year and loved it. The Parramatta Meriton is not as new and shiny as Sydney's, but is is excellently located within walking distance of the city centre, and is next to the river, if you want a ferry. The check-in staff were very friendly. The two story room we had was very hot, as it was summer, but we could open the windows for a marvelous breeze that made sleeping very easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you arrive by train, bus, taxi or ferry, you will be treated to a warm and friendly welcome into our beautiful establishment 24 hours a day by a team of dedicated and hospitable staff, including an onsite porter. Be treated to a luxurious stay in our beautifully appointed, oversized suites that boast a contemporary modern design, fine furnishings, superior bedding and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, which gives you the opportunity to prepare and enjoy your favourite meal whilst away from home. You will be delighted with the scenic view of lush leafy green trees lining the banks of Parramatta River, right from the comfort of your own self-contained Modern Suite or choose to indulge with a sweeping view of the iconic Sydney city skyline from our City Suites. Enjoy being pampered in designer bathroom amenities and rejuvenate the mind, body and soul in our fully-equipped gym, lap pool, spa and sauna. Lounge in the warm Sydney weather in our lovely courtyard or cook up a storm with our BBQ facilities. Experience exceptional daily servicing as our housekeeping go above and beyond to deliver a luxury stay. All of our suites are fitted with a high-speed Wi-Fi network, perfect for the leisure and corporate traveller wanting to check their emails, keep up to date with friends and family or simply browse the web. Situated within a busy corporate precinct, Meriton Serviced Apartments George Street, Parramatta provides a conveniently located and luxury accommodation option only moments from the office. If retail therapy is in order, head over to the nearby Westfield Parramatta, Australia's third largest shopping complex with over 400 boutique retail stores to shop at. Experience Parramatta's popular, cosmopolitan dining and entertainment scene on Church Street, which is only a 5-10 minute walk away, catch a live show at Parramatta's Riverside Theatre or make the most of Parramatta's free shuttle bus, which runs every 10 minutes to transport you around the area. Enjoy a scenic trip to Sydney's CBD cruising Parramatta River on the river cat or reconnect with nature at nearby Parramatta Park as you stroll through peaceful open spaces soaking up the sun. Take part in a range of leisure activities at the Olympic Park Showground only moments away, where you can polish up your tennis skills, make a splash at the aquatic centre and enjoy the fresh breeze as you cycle through the precinct. Immerse yourself in a sophisticated, modern and stylish accommodation choice in one of Sydney's thriving suburbs and stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments - George Street, Parramatta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments George Street, Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- Meriton Westport Apartments Hotel Parramatta