Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta
US$145
US$138
  • Restaurant
Mercure Sydney Parramatta(Rosehill)(Great Value!)
US$114
Mercure
US$152
US$141
Mantra Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$107
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$114
PARKROYAL Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$167
PARKROYALhotels
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Parramatta Apartment Hotel(Rosehill)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
US$105
US$81
  • Pool
SKYE Hotel Suites(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$138
Orbitz.com
2,337 results
All reviewsthe riversplit levelgeorge streetbedroom apartmentferry terminalfull kitchenthese apartmentsliving areacircular quaygreat apartmentgreat place to stayhome away from homewashing machinepublic transportper nightreception staffwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

No issues the place was great!! Great location and friendly staff, my only problem was loud people in the next room but that was sorted by the staff as they have a no party policy!! Felt like a luxurious apartment which was very close to the ferry and had great views!! Would highly recommend to anyone to stay here!!

• Stayed: December 2013
MSAParramatta, Administration Coordinator at Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Sarah T,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Meriton Parramatta.

It was so lovely to read that you had such a fantastic time with us! All of our spacious, luxury furnished, self-contained apartments feature kitchen and laundry amenities to leave you nothing short of what you might need at home.

We do indeed enforce a strict no party policy and thus we are pleased to read that our efficient team rectified any noise disturbances that you experienced during your stay.

Once again we thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Over the last month my Company has spent over $2500 on rooms from 3 bedroom to 2 bedroom apartments. The main complaint is that everywhere I am placed, noise is an issue,

Apartments on block C face Charles St. On one visit 4 weeks ago, the local Water Company decided to dig 2 large holes in the road below my Apartment. Starting at 11.00 pm and completing at 2,00am, the massive excavator powering the jackhammer was so loud I could not believe that it was possible or even legal. The 3 hours that I was awake was not compensated for in any way.

The multi story car park on Charles st has a regular group of noisy vehicles and motorcycles that enter and exit with regularity...

Thelatest stay two bedroom apartment was a shoebox compared to others that I have been happy to stay in. One small external balcony and it was expensive, $1230 for 3 days.

There is no credit card payment system online. I wished to prepay the account due to an overseas guest flying and checking in before my arrival. Despite a clear history for my Company over many years, my guest was forced to pay on arrival , including the large bond (not clear on website details)

While the beds are very good, all of the sofas are like rocks, not comfortable at all.

The $25.00 per day parking fee is another hit not clearly spelt out .....

The accounting system used does not allow for regular Corporate guests, no apparent records of visits limit the experience. Be prepared to be treated as a sheep.

Room Tip: See if another wing other than block C are available
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank B1RD1E2014

Dear B1RD1E2014,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that our Hotel Manager has contacted you to discuss the issues you experienced during your stay and that you are satisfied with the outcome.

Whilst we cannot reverse your previous experience with us we do sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again so we can deliver the full five star service to you that we pride ourselves on.

With Many Thanks,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed there on a Thursday night , no parking outside at 2 in the afternoon , had to illegally park then run in and try to check in . Asian lady with trainee name tag could notice that I was weary of something outside and asked me whether I was parked in 5 min bay , I told her I was parked illegally and she hastily wrote me a parking slip for downstairs and told me to park my car first before checking in .

Mukesh check me in after I returned and he was so lovely . I requested late check out but apparently 2 hours later at 12pm would have been 50 dollars extra so I declined and he said he will extend till 11am free of charge .

I arrived at room 428 and noticed that they had upgraded me to the riverview rooms which were 30-40 dollar extra . My apartment was split level , bedroom on bottom level and the rest was upstairs .

I stayed mostly in the bedroom which the bed was two singles combined which there wasn't enough mattress cover to imalgumate the two mattresses but it was very soft bed linen which made it better .

The couches where hard and high but I didn't plan on hanging out much but wanted the option of separated living areas .

The whole overall experience was over and above , which inevitably made my experience something to remember .

I didn't get a chance to check out the gym and pool areas as I needed a good nights rest . There was a mosquito in the room which I coped a few bites but I suppose it wasn't the hotels fault .

It's an amazing place to stay !!

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Linaaaaaaaaa,

Thank you for sharing with us and the Trip Advisor community your five star experience!

We are very pleased to read that our reception team were able to assist you in such an efficient and professional manner. At Meriton Parramatta we pride ourselves in ensuring each and every guest need is met if not exceeded as we try our very best to accommodate our guests with upgrades upon availability. Thus to read that we were able to deliver this quality customer service to you is very fulfilling to receive.

All of our modern, clean and self-contained apartments are designed purely for the comfort of our guests. More so we also offer complimentary 1GB Wi-Fi per day as well as access to our pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium facilities which you discovered, to ensure our guests feel maximum comfort and relaxation during their stay whether it be for business or leisure.

Furthermore our location is ideal with easy access to all key public transport options such as the ferry, train, bus and taxi services allowing our guests to get to and from their destinations with ease.

Once again we thank you for taking the time in reviewing your recent stay at Merton Parramatta and we very much look forward to your return soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband, 11 yo son and I stayed two nights in a two room apartment. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and very helpful. We own and operate our own bed and breakfast so I am particularly fussy with clean, quality amenties and friendliness of staff. This stay was a welcome treat!!
We recieved great advice on train travel vs walking to Westmead Hospital and also lots of info on places to dine. Every amenity we could ask for was available, our son especially enjoyed the two person bath! Our room had a view to the courtyard (very pleasant) and our sons room faced the street. He did comment on some night time noise however he is a very light sleeper (we didn't hear a thing)
I mentioned a couple of minor cleaning issues to the reception and they offered to attend to straight away. As I say they were minor and obviously overlooked due to unusual type. Perhaps a firm and a soft pillow combo would be beneficial on the beds, instead of 2 firm ones.
We dined at The Port Bar both evenings. Exceptional service, great relaxed location and good menu with huge portions (I will write them a review too)

Room Tip: We had a two room apartment, so ground level access with a private courtyard. Lovely view from master room. 2 bathrooms and downstairs powder room. Great amenties.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear chillonthehill,

Thank you for your lovely five star review.

We are thrilled that we were able to accommodate you and your family for your travel needs. The team work really hard and are all focused on making sure that our guests thoroughly enjoy their stay with us.

Our spacious apartments are equipped with a gourmet kitchen, internal laundry and modern bathroom facilities purely for our guests’ convenience and comfort, thus we are pleased to read you made great use of them. We also offer complimentary 1GB Wi-Fi for our guests as well as leisure facilities such as our pool, spa, sauna and gym for maximum relaxation.

Meriton Parramatta is central to a vast number of entertainment venues, fine restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and shopping mall complexes as well as an abundance of leisure facilities nearby including golf, tennis waking tracks and parks.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our pillows. We really appreciate and welcome all kinds of feedback as it is only assists us in striving for better and higher standards in delivering quality customer service.

Once again, thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our property soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I am still staying here! How enthusiastic am I writing a review before I leave? In Sydney for the Rotary World Convention and there are twenty thousand people here for it so I did not want to stay in downtown Sydney. Parramatta is perfect. The ferry is at the back door, literally one hundred steps away! The area is full of restaurants and a supermarket is close. Trains and buses run frequently. The apartments themselves are very clean and very comfortable, ours is a two bed two bath on the 5th floor overlooking the centre square.....with just a glimpse of the river! Very comfortable bed, clean linen and fluffy towels in the bathroom. I did not expect full service during our stay but it was done and the sheets were changed after three days. The staff were very good, I had to call to get directions and nick talked me through the streets to the front door. Have nothing negative to say about this hotel but if I had to find something I guess the voices walking through the courtyard did come through closed windows but that was only as they walked. I would not like there to be a party at the BBQ! There is a pool gym and spa but did not use it! All in all.....wonderful! Fully recommend.

Room Tip: I think the river view rooms would be a little noisy, go high if you are worried about noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jan B,

Wow five stars! Thank you for providing us with such an enthusiastic and enlightening review!

We are overjoyed to read that you enjoyed your stay at Meriton Parramatta. All of our spacious and contemporary apartments inclusive of a gourmet kitchen and internal laundry are designed to give our guests more space, more freedom and more choice. Furthermore as you discovered, our additional facilities include our pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium available for all guests to enjoy, relax and unwind.

Our team are thrilled to read that they were of assistance to you. At Meriton Parramatta we continuously strive for customer service excellence and ensuring each and every guest need is attended to in a competent and efficient manner.

Once again we thank you Jan B, for your lovely feedback and your recommendation! We look forward to your return soon.