“An old favourite”

Parramatta RSL Club
Ranked #186 of 493 Restaurants in Parramatta
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The cafe area overlooking the park is sublime and the food is excellent, both in taste and value. Entertainment is great and the convenience of the huge carpark is much appreciated. The Lounge areas are comfortable and inviting for groups to sit and chat over a quiet drink and a Keno ticket.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Good food with a wide menu range at a very affordable cost. Enormous Chicken Kiev and vegetables served quickly. Delicious and recommended.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This RSL club is very comfortable indeed. It has been recently refurbished with lovely indoor seating and a pleasant outdoor area/balcony overlooking Parramatta Park. The food is very good indeed as are the prices. Certainly better quality and value than the local pubs. Drink prices are reasonable too. Six of us had lunch there and all enjoyed our meals. Average price is about $15 and the helpings are very generous. You will certainly eat well here after a walk around Parramatta Park and up to Old Government House. It's also on the Free Parramatta Shuttle Bus route.....very handy and highly recommended!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I haven't been to the RSL in Parramatta for many years & was very impressed with its look now. We were attending a seminar & the staff on reception were welcoming & helpful. We went into the restaurant for lunch, my husband had a curry, said it was fantastic - there was lots of choice for everyone other than me, the vegetarian. I had a salad which was ok but nothing special, but probably the only thing on the menu for me. The young lady who served me was very polite, but could perhaps show a bit of friendliness in a smile, her attitude struck me as 'I don't really want to be bothered'. Will I go back, probably not.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to the club for the first time on the Australian day weekend. I became a member as I live localy. The guys working on the front counter were very welcoming. There was a a couple playing music in the bistro area which was great. We had a meal each and it was great value for money as the servings were big. We enjoyed the night and we will definitely be back.