- Huge portions. Low prices.
- Very popular place among both locals and tourists. Safest thing to book a table in advance.
- Simpy furnished but nice atmosphere
- Boeuf Tartar and Sirloin Steak very good.
- The Fromage Croute is enormous, almost like a main course itself.
- Service is efficient and correct but not too friendly.
- Onion soup was nothing special.
All in all, very good, simple and traditional food with no surprises. Until you see the bill. A pleasant surprise.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.