“Very good.. Fresh ingredients.. Amazing value”
Review of Jashn Restaurant

Jashn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jashn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Swalwell
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newcastle
“Very good.. Fresh ingredients.. Amazing value”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As Curry houses go this was excellent food.. You could smell the fresh spices.. I have paid a lot more for a lot less quality.

sleaford
“Great food”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Up in Gateshead for a brief visit, we had the good fortune to eat at Jashn on the recommendation of our family. What a treat it was! I know very little about Indian food, but our meal was really delicious. Great flavours, great choice and reasonably priced. We ordered too much and so we tasted each other's meals. Highlights were the poppadums, as they were not too greasy, the Goan korma and the good variety of nans. Service was friendly and the whole atmosphere easy going.
When we are next in Gateshead, we'll be going back.

“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I have had several dishes from their menu and every time I do I get laughed at for saying it's the best Indian dish I've ever had. The food is so incredibly fresh, the flavours are simply stunning and the choice of dishes is a great mix between interesting and conventional. The value for money is outstanding. I can't recommend Jashn highly enough. We are lucky to have this restaurant in our area and I honestly can't see why anyone would go elsewhere for Indian cuisine. I will just add that the staff at Jashn are a credit to the wonderful restaurant they have developed. Can't recommend highly enough.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“More of the same please”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Had quite a few visits to the Jashn now and judging by the numbers dining on a Saturday evening lots more customers are making repeat visits. Booking is now a must on a Saturday. The reason for all the repeat custom is probably the continued high standard of food and friendly service from the whole team. We took friends who were seasoned diners but who hadn't been to the Jashn before and they thoroughly enjoyed their visit.

“Yet again wonderful!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I know it's probably getting a bit repetitive and routine, but yet again the Jashn has supplied my oldest friend and I with a sumptuous meal in lovely surroundings with courteous and friendly staff. Back again soon for sure!!