“Still the best!!”
Review of Jashn Restaurant

Jashn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jashn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Swalwell
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Still the best!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

My best friend and I eat here whenever I visit the north east, and tonight he brought his wife and young daughter. As always, the food was perfect, and the staff were kind and helpful and so welcoming to all of us. Thanks again, and of course, we'll be back again! I urge anyone wanting curry in this area to forget everywhere else and just head for Jashn - you won't regret it!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really impressed”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and the service was second to non we will definitely be back thanks so much for making my husbands birthday so special

“Mr”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Booked for a table of 5 for my birthday, staff were great frm start. Probs one of nicest currys I've had ,and no complaints frm rest of family.A Member of staff overheard it was my birthday and brought out a dessert with sparkler and a shot. Will definitely be back again.

“Fantastic”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Great service, another great meal, would definitely return, highly recommend it. All meals were freshly prepared that echoed in every bite

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The food was really delicious, the presentation, interior decor and arrangements, & staff attitude was absolutely fantastic. From the outside I wasn't expecting the quality of service I got. I will definitely go back.