“Great Food & Price”

Ristorante Pizzeria Sorriso
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Rumlang
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The pizza keeps coming - get the buffet. The variety of food was great, the staff was terrific, and it all tasted fabulous. They bring the pizza right to you.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Stopped here as I was staying in an airport hotel nearby and thought it might make a nicer option than hotel restaurant. It was OK, but nothing more special than thousands of other Italian restaurants. The pizza was OK, but a bit hard. Service was a bit slow, but worse, the staff seemed totally disinterested, didn't smile once, and basically ignored me for the first 5 minutes I was sitting there. There are several similar choices nearby; I would try those first next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I stayed nearby since I had to leave Zurich the next morning. I love European pizza, baked in a brick oven, single portion with fresh ingredients. This gem of a restaurant was a 10 minute walk from the Holiday Inn Express (also very nice). The service was great (her name was Boyka) and fast. The house wine was far above average (red) and the pizza fantastic (Capricciosa). This is a very good/excellent restaurant in Switzerland and I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a local dinner as the overnight at the airport.

1  Thank BRHoover
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Ate here at 10:00 pm on a Sunday night. This was very convenient for us. Prices are consistent with eating in Switzerland, food was good, restaurant clean, with easy free parking off street. Best of all, service was quick, we got out quickly, got a decent night's sleep before heading to airport in the morning.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We stopped there with my 2 and 6 years old kids after a long drive to the airport. We asked for a jug of water together with our meal. We were told by the waitress that they do not give free water and that a jug would be charged the same price that a bottle (10 chf a litre....). Next the waitress arrived with a large bottle of water that she fully emptied in our glasses.
In addition, i ordered a main dish of pasta for my kids at 25chf and asked to be provided with a second plate.
Next surprise upon receipt of the bill when we got charged twice 25 CHF.....
I asked to speak to the owner as i obviously did not agree with the way the owner was making money on the back of tourists passing by. The bold italian owner was extremelly rude and agressive treating of many names which ended with us calling the police with the help of other customers who witnessed the overall event and were astonished. We ended up having the last word and paying only what we ordered but it took over 20 mins of heated discussion where the owner could not act in a professional manner and make a fool of himself...
I only have one word of advice - do not stop in this restaurant, there other choices around. Even starving fells like a better option....

5  Thank lvetravelling