I stayed here before an early flight out of Zurich, and it served its purpose well enough. Pros: very clean, quiet, functional rooms (pod shower in the middle of the room was fine but small and would get annoying after more than one night), nice bar area, efficient check-in/out. Cons: airport shuttle was extremely overcrowded (two people had to stand in the stairwell) and was a longer ride than I expected, no food options besides the hotel and McDonalds, expensive for what you get (but that is Switzerland).
For tourists, it is definitely not worth the trek to stay here. It is purely useful as an airport overnight and does fine for that. It is a very nice, well-run basic hotel that is fine for a short stay, but don't plan on using it as a base for exploring Zurich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice after a day of flying, this hotel near the Zurich Airport offers comfortable rooms and proximity to the city centre. Relax in the plush European Ecolabel Elite beds, and recharge your devices with the smartphone docking stations. The on-site restaurant provides delectable meals during convenient dining hours, while the flexible meeting rooms offer the ideal venue for any personal or business event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Zurich Airport Hotel Rumlang
- Park Inn Rumlang
- Zurich Airport Park Inn
- Park Inn By Radisson Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich/Rumlang