“very comfortable”
Review of ibis budget Derby

ibis budget Derby
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Willington
Reviewed 28 March 2012

excellent hotel, really worth the money. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was great. The room was extremely clean. If you just want a base to stay with good facilities and road network nearby this is ideal. Free parking and a good shop and range of food outlets within a couple of minutes of walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
EtapDerbyManager, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

I am so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at Etap Hotel in Derby. I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards, Lamyae Frija.

An Accor traveller
Llandudno, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
EtapDerbyManager, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Nice clean and modern hotel with all the amenities you need. free toiletries. great value for money, would stay here any time. friendly staff. great oub over the road called the cherry tree inn which just happens to have a AMAZING CAVERY AND DESERTS! the deserts are all hand made and you can take them away too! out off this world! back to etap.. would defo recommend a stay here if you are on the road or just fancy a cheap night away.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jucielucie
EtapDerbyManager, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

I am very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future. Kind Regards, Lamyae Frija

Reviewed 7 March 2012

I am, and suppose will be, a regular visistor to Etap Derby. Its handy for my folks when I visit.

I have indeed said how much I like the Etap. However, this time the standard is not match to previous visits.

Breakfast, on my last stay was £3.00, this time £4.25 when questioned the member of staff she said "inflation" I expect that totoally but then the breakfast has decreased in quality at the same time as the price goes up!

Weather thin bread, used to be thick, no cossistants, no selections of muffins.... There might be a new manager there as she was arranging the buffet, twice.

I have another two niggts in the place and as always the room is clean but being a regular means nothing. Sadly, IMHO, the etap Debry has got a little price senstive and could end up like the service station........ Empty

• Stayed: March 2012
EtapDerbyManager, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate all feedback. the hotel is under new management. However the decision of the new price of Breakfast is head office decision for all Etap hotels in the UK. There has been increase in breakfast but also we have added new items to our breakfast buffet with more choices and selections, the new offering will change every quarter with good variety of products for our buffet breakfast. As for the £ 3 breakfast was only offer available for period of time now the breakfast price is at £ 4.25
Please feel free to call me on 01283701816 or email me on H6596-GM@ACCOR.COM to discuss further. Kind Regards, Lamyae Frija, General Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions and have always been impressed by the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, the standards of cleanliness and comfort and the overall value for money offered.

We were lucky this time that we were able to book a room for £18 and so bed and breakfast for two came to under £26 which was excellent value in the present financial climate!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
EtapDerbyManager, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts. My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we are glad to have been a part of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back at Etap hotel in Derby. Kind regards, Lamyae Frija

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Just returned from a 2 night stay at Etap,Derby.
We had a family room with a large double bed and a bunk overhead.
We booked online £18 per nite for 3 people, myself,hubby and 13 yr old son, which I think is an absolute bargain!! For an extra £3.75 you can have an all you can eat continental breakfast, fresh croissants,baguettes,toast,cereals,apple and orange juice,hot drinks plus the usual toast toppings like jam etc....
The rooms are compact but work very well with a small hanging area for clothes and space under the bed for your luggage.. The only thing that possibly could be improved are perhaps a few more plug sockets as most things need charging nowadays!! We brought a 4 way plug so that sorted that problem :) a few reviews have mentioned lack of tea and coffee making facilities is this really a huge problem hot drinks are available by reception for around £1.40 for a large take out mug... We took our own tea and coffee making bits :) the Walls are slightly on the thin side and we heard a little noise but it was no problem... All in all we had a wonderful 2 nights it's a great base for exploring the area we were visiting relatives in Derby only 5 min drive... We look forward to returning to Etap Derby :) and will recommend to anyone!! Thanks Etap!!

• Stayed: February 2012

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at Etap hotel in Derby. we appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Etap hotel Derby. Kind Regards, Lamyae Frija

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Just to put the record straight, this place was clean , tidy and welcoming and would consider returning again.
Easy check in and impressed with the modern room style, sittuated opposite a large pub/eatery which again was decent.
Couldnt get a signal on my phone inside the hotel but hey, thats not a moan at all and dont be put off

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
EtapDerbyManager, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

I am very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in very near future. Kind Regards, Lamyae Frija

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willington
Travelodge Burton Upon Trent Central Hotel
Travelodge Burton Upon Trent Cen...
#6 of 11 in Burton upon Trent
Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court
Holiday Inn Express Burton-upon-Trent
Holiday Inn Express Burton-upon-...
#4 of 11 in Burton upon Trent
#22 of 29 in Derby
Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport
Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport
#5 of 7 in Castle Donington

Been to ibis budget Derby? Share your experiences!