“Budget Hotel Budget Price”
Review of ibis budget Derby

ibis budget Derby
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Willington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Brilliant place to stay, Very obliging staff, Especially Eddie, he can not do enough for you, lovely man. Good location with good local amenities. Clean rooms, good selection of food for breakfast if you decide to eat.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Management_6596, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear Sir/Madam thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts about your recent stay at Ibis Budget Derby. It was a pleasure to read your positive feedback in regards to the hotel bedroom cleanness and nice breakfast. My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Budget hotel Derby in the very near future.
Kind Regards, Lamyae Frija.
Brockhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel was a stopover to break up a journey for us. It is very cheap and actually for the price the accommodations are very good.
We did however find that our room stank of cigarette smoke. Having got in late and put our son in a fold up cot I did suspect that the room had been smoked in. It was when we got into bed that we realised that the pillows and duvets were saturated with smoke. When we opened the blind in the morning the window was covered in ash. That housekeeping had not noticed this or changed the bedding is disturbing. It should have been reported for a deep clean.
Staff on the front desk were very rude when informed of this and unhelpful. The manager on contact was just as unhelpful and didn't want to refund the stay. Would I stay in this hotel again, no chance. Would I stay in a budget Ibis, almost certainly, the facilities for the price are excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank KirstyJVR
Management_6596, Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the ibis budget Derby, but I was very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Obviously we failed to meet our usually high standard of service and quality on this occasion. However I am confident if you would have requested another room, my staff would have done their best to ensure you have good stay with us. When you have reported the matter to my team on the morning my team has apologised for the inconvenient and you were offered refund. When the matter was reported on Monday to the manager the refund was done and promised that the matter will be discussed with head housekeeping. So I don’t know why you mentioned on your review that the Manager did not want to do the refund?

I would like to thank you for bringing the problems you experienced to my attention, Constructive Feedback from our guests is invaluable to us in our constant efforts to assess and improve the services we provide. Kind Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willington
Travelodge Burton Upon Trent Central Hotel
Travelodge Burton Upon Trent Cen...
#6 of 11 in Burton upon Trent
Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court
Holiday Inn Express Burton-upon-Trent
Holiday Inn Express Burton-upon-...
#5 of 11 in Burton upon Trent
#1 of 2 in Newton Solney
Jurys Inn Derby
Jurys Inn Derby
#3 of 29 in Derby

Been to ibis budget Derby? Share your experiences!