“Average stay”

ibis budget Derby
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Willington
“Average stay”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife, son and I stayed here for one night on 02/01/14. The television wasn't working at all, which we weren't particularly bothered about and therefore politely mentioned it to the reception on leaving, though I would have expected it to be checked on each customer check-out. Unfortunately my son found two used tissues under the bunk mattress :( Otherwise a pleasant stay, lovely breakfast and helpful reception staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Management_6596, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the ibis budget Derby, but I was very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest and your feedback is very important to us. I would like to confirm that we are taking the appropriate measures to address your concerns and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the ibis budget Derby and provide you with a genuine hassle-free experience.

Yours sincerely,
Lamyae Frija

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 December 2013

If you are looking for a clean and comfortable place for an overnight stop ibis is unbeatable at the price. Very few facilities but if you just want to sleep it doesn't matter. Friendly reception staff. And free wifi throughout! The only problem with this ibis is poor mobile phone reception. But that isn't their fault.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I am so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at Ibis budget Derby hotel. We appreciate all feedback very much and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel
Kind regards,
Swadlincote, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2013

i stayed in Ibis Budget Derby on the 14th December we booked 2 rooms due to having 3 children, there was music on until late at night and a dog was in the room near us also loud noises which disrupted the children during the night, i complained to the receptionist who wrote it down and said sorry and to email the manager which i did, 3 days later ive still not heard anything which i think is rude so now i shall be taking this further very disappointing service

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Management_6596, General Manager at ibis budget Derby, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
I am so sorry you were dissapointed by your experience staying with us at ibis budget Derby hotel. I appreciate feedback and rest assured that we take all the comments very seriously. We are looking into the matter but feel free to contact me on 01283701816 or email me on H6596-gm@accor.com to discuss it further.
Kind regards,
Lamyae Frija
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willington
Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court
Dovecliff Hall Hotel
Dovecliff Hall Hotel
#3 of 11 in Burton upon Trent
Holiday Inn Derby Riverlights

Been to ibis budget Derby? Share your experiences!