“Lovely tea rooms”

Willow Tree Tea Room
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Willington
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We came here after a miserable visit to Barton Marina. What a change! We were greeted by these lovely tearooms which are run by a friendly, helpful staff. We had some cups of delicious hot chocolate which really warmed us up on a cold day. We will certainly come here again.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Really, I do travel all those miles for breakfast, a whole hour and a half down the M1 and back again
I like that I can take my dog into the cafe (it advertises dog friendly, so if you don’t like dogs in cafes, there are alternatives).
We visit the chandlers, walk the dog, have breakfast - altogether a lovely day out for us, without having to worry that the dog is in the car or left alone at home.
We love being able to gongoozle too. The views right across the marina are lovely.
The food is well cooked and it is always busy, which is a good indication of how good it is.
The staff are busy, but I’ve never felt I’ve had to wait longer than it takes to make sure the food is freshly cooked.

1  Thank Bev D
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I called in today after a walk in the winter sunshine, cold and ready for a "winter warmer".
The homemade soup was delicious. There was a very generous bowl full together with a roll and butter.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Have used tea rooms since opening,but now dogs allowed inside.Surely a hygiene issue. ..Will not use again.

3  Thank john g
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely little spot. Nice drinks and cake. Fabulous view out to the marina and canal boats. Will definitely return.