I was reluctant to stay here after some of the reviews i read.
How glad i am that i id though. This was a great stay from start to finish.
The staff wre pleasant and helpfull, the rooms were clean and tidy, the food was great and the facilities were top class. I just wish it was a little closer to Durban so i could take my children there .
Thanks to all for a great stay. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 550 hectares of beautiful KZN bushveld amongst giant Cambrian granite boulders that are millions of years old, the Gooderson Natal Spa Hot Springs & Leisure Resort has beautiful views over the Bivane River and abundant bird life. Legend has it that the river at Natal Spa's warm water and bubbles were the work of a large black snake with an underground lair. While that myth may have kept the ancient San people from the healing mineral waters, it certainly didn't have the same effect on Oom Piet Wessles or the generations of visitors who have stopped over at this oasis between Vryheid and Paulpietersberg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gooderson Natal Spa Hot Springs & Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Natal Spa Hot Springs And Leisure Resort Hotel Paulpietersburg
- Gooderson Natal Spa Hot Springs & Leisure Resort South Africa/Paulpietersburg