We stayed 5 nights here in March 2012 and enjoyed this beautiful setting. Our family of 4 (2 teens ages 15 and 16) loved relaxing at this wonderfully uncrowded resort. The room was clean, comfortable, and had plenty of space for a roll away. The pool and beach were spectacular- there were always plenty of chairs any time of day. We spent a day on the Scoobi Too which sails out of the attached Marina, and had a blast visiting and snorkeling on the beaches of Anguilla. My husband and 16 yr old rented a jet ski and had lots of fun. Just remember to bring cash to the Jet Ski shack...they don't take credit and won't charge to your room. The included breakfast had everything we could think of. Every day we enjoyed a big breakfast, light lunch, and then a delicious dinner. We ate dinner one night at the main resort restaurant C, one night in Grand Case, one night at the pizza place across the parking lot from the hotel, and 2 nights at the Italian place just outside the entrance. All of our meals were wonderful. We went to Grand Case on "festival night"...and it was a little crazy trying to find our cab at the end of the night since the streets were all closed off, but dinner at TasteVin was delicious. My husband and son dove once with the dive shop from the Marina at the hotel, and dove the second time with a fantastic group out of Marigot called Aquatic Adventure Diving.
All in all, this was a breathtakingly beautiful place to spend our spring break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hotel The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Hotelopia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St. Maarten-St. Martin/Anse Marcel