What a beautiful resort. I felt like I was in heaven when we arrived here after spending 5 days in a condo! We arrived at 10:30 am and we were provided with a guest card to use the facilities while our room was getting ready. We headed right for the gorgeous pool area! The pool water was beautiful and the view from the lounge chairs was amazing. The resort is nestled between two small mountainside and the view from the pool up in either direction was just heavenly. The drinks from the hut were great and pool side service was always available, even in the pool they can serve you your drinks.
The breakfast buffet was delicious, awesome baked goods and good cooked to order omelets and wide selection of fruit. We even had lunch one day at the drink hut and it was reasonable for a panini. The rooms were nice, I didn't expect carpeting in the hotel down the hallways nor in our room but it seemed to work. The bathrooms were also quiet large and comfortable and so was the bed. The rooms have balconies and we had a tiny view from ours out to the ocean. The only reason I didn't rate this a 5 star was for the beach. To look out it was gorgeous, but the water was not clear. Much better beach water in St. Martin, but the view was just amazing on the beach as well as from the pool. Oh and if you use the gym - the temperature in there is perfect for working out. I had stayed in Aruba last year and had a hard time working out because the air conditioning was not keeping up in the gym and was too hot. This gym air was perfect. Only 2 people in their each time I used it. I wanted to check out the spa while here but had a sun rash that I didn't feel would be good, so I can't comment on that. This was so relaxing, we will come back again. Oh and don't be afraid of the steep climb up to the resort, the car will make it and you will not tip over :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hotel The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, West Indies, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotelopia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St. Maarten-St. Martin/Anse Marcel