“An amazing private cottage in the mountains with...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The JungaLow

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Gozalandia waterfalls
A queen-size Beauty Rest Recharge bed
a table for two, books and original art work
The kitchen is fully stocked, coffee maker.  The bath is of marble and wood, shower, all ammenities
full size couch on the front porch
Our backyard river, fishing, wildlife and birding.
Solomon, from Picaro de la Sierra.
we have many beautiful moments - not all sunny -  in the rain forest
Picaro, Charlie and a heron
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
8 Oct 2013
I must say, I will hope to live up to this sparkling review!
Thank you from my heart, Caroline.
manswe
Lynnwood, Washington
“PARADISE!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Marlene's in June of 2013 - there was just something that pulled us to stay here and oh my was it an amazing experience. The cottage is super quaint and not for people who want fancy hotel stuff. The location, cottage and amenities were perfect for us. We split out time on the Island and I wish we would have stayed at Jungle Jane's the entire time.
My fav's - the rain forest, the lizards, bugs, birds, frogs and butterflies! Sitting out in the garden in the evening watching fireflies and listening to all the creatures was truly a magical experience. The BBQ along the roads leading to Jungle Jane's was by far the best food we had on the Island!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The atmosphere!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Jul 2013
Mandy!
It's great to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Puerto Rico, and your short stay at La Casita was so enjoyable - as it was to have you. Thank you so much, and please come again - Mi casa es Su casa.
And thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for your fellow travelers.
All the Best!

CA
Reviewed 27 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
27 May 2013
Thank you, Phil and Aileen! That was delightful to read and I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time, and I look forward to seeing you on some anniversary. Be Happy Always!
Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

3 May 2013
Carolyn, thanks for enjoying yourselves here! way to go! And thank you for taking the time to review us - we so appreciate, and we hope you come back again.
Puerto Rico
Reviewed 2 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

2 May 2013
Rebeca, I'm so glad you and Aristide were pleased, that's makes me very happy. Thanks so much! Hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$105
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing