The staff is very friendly. You can walk around the gardens of the Inn as well as the coffee plantation. Lots of different plants and birds. The plus: it is very quiet, away from the city. The negative: it is very quiet, away from the city... So, depending what you want this can be a great advantage. My husband and I loved it, but were ready to move on after 2 nights (we also did not have a rental car, so getting around was only possible via cab and paid excursions).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort is a world-class 14 room resort located in the middle of an organic shade-grown coffee plantation with lush colorful gardens and awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort Costa Rica/Santa Barbara